Outside Sales Position
Falcon Technologies, Inc. is a distributor of Physical IT Infrastructure products and Cable Harness assemblies located in St. Louis, Mo. Established in 1990, the company is privately owned and operated.
We are currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative to cover the St. Louis market. We are looking to invest in the right candidate that is looking for a long-term career. All new hires participate in an extensive training program to provide the knowledge needed to succeed.
* 3 to 5 years of management or sales experience
* Education or experience in computer networking or IT-related fields
* Exceptional skills regarding attention to detail
* Work history indicating a progressive, long-term view
* Exceptional communication skills
Job purpose: To develop new business in the St. Louis market by calling on end users and contractors. This position requires knowledge of the products and their applications within the IT Infrastructure market. This position requires dedication to establishing credibility and the knowledge needed for long-term development of customers.
Job duties: This position's primary role is in developing and maintaining business in the St. Louis market. This position is directly supported by an Inside Sales Representative. The Outside Sales Representative in this professional position negotiates between manufacturers and customers on project opportunities, develops vendor relationships and influences stocking decisions. This position is responsible for ensuring that customer satisfaction levels are being met.
In order to be considered, you must reply with the following:
* Cover letter outlining your general career ambitions and how your history indicates that you are
a fit for the position we have to offer.
* Salary requirements (range is acceptable)
Falcon offers a full benefits package, health insurance, 401k and vacation. Please submit resumes and questions to email@example.com.