Technical Sales Representative
Falcon Technologies, Inc. is a distributor of IT infrastructure materials. Founded in 1990, the company is located in St. Louis MO.
We currently have an opening for a career path in our internet sales department.
This person will be located in St. Louis. This person will support incoming internet business and develop business on a national basis. Some travel is expected as needed to support a given territory. This person is in a lead person sales capacity.
Compensation is Base plus commission
The Falcon Philosophy
• Find the right people, then invest in educating them on what we sell and how to sell what we offer.
• We consider all employees long term investment.
Sales Representative will:
• Sell IT infrastructure material to the contractors and end user market on a national basis.
• Develop a supportive relationship with contractors and end users in the IT infrastructure -- Data Comm market.
• Be responsible for customer requirements from inception of order placement through delivery of requirement.
• BS degree with course work of a technical emphasis.
• General knowledge of voice and data networking technologies.
• Possesses past working experience that demonstrates responsibility.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to work in a team environment.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• GPA minimum of 3.2.
In order to be considered, you must reply with the following:
• In subject line state -- Technical Sales Entry Level
• Cover letter detailing the above requirements for which you are a match.
Falcon offers a full benefits package, health insurance, 401k and vacation. Please submit all required information to attn: John at email@example.com.